Legal Notice – General Conditions of Use
The present General Conditions regulate the conditions of use of the Website “www.intrame.com” (hereinafter, “the Website”), whose holder is “INDUSTRIAL DE TRANSFORMADOS METÁLICOS, S.A. (hereinafter, “INTRAME”), with VAT number A-47/005095, with its registered office in Valladolid, Calle Villabañez 153, and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valladolid, Volume 420, Page 63, Section 8, Sheet VA-2.470 and which can be contacted through email@example.com.
1. Access Conditions.
The purpose of this website is to provide information about our services and activities. Its use implies the full acceptance by the User of these conditions, so if he/she does not agree with the content of these conditions he/she must refrain from using the website and the services offered therein. INTRAME reserves the right to carry out the modifications that it considers opportune, being able to modify, suppress or include, without previous warning, new contents and/or services, as well as the form in which these appear presented and located and the conditions of use of the web.
The User accepts that access to and use of the website and its contents takes place freely and consciously, under his/her exclusive responsibility, and consequently agrees to the following:
- Not to use the website for activities contrary to the law, morality, public order, in general, and to carry out lawful and honest use according to the present General Conditions, as well as to abstain from carrying out any act that could damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the website and/or prevent the normal use and utilization by the remainder of the Users.
- Not manipulate or alter any content of the website without the express written consent of its owner. Any alteration, modification or manipulation without the consent of the owner, exempting the owner from any responsibility.
- Not reproduce, copy, distribute, publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless he/she has the mandatory authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted; as well as to remove, evade or manipulate the Copyright and other data identifying the rights of INTRAME or its owners incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the aforementioned contents.
- Not introduce or spread the following in the website: data programs (virus or any type of software of harmful character) susceptible to cause damage to the website.
INTRAME does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the website and will not be held responsible for any damages or losses incurred or sustained, including viruses or any other harmful elements, whatever their nature, derived from the use of the information and the contents of the website.
The User will be responsible for the damages of any nature that INTRAME or any third party may suffer as a consequence of the non-fulfilment of any of the obligations to which he/she is subject by the present General Conditions.
INTRAME does not assume any responsibility nor does it control the possible hyperlinks that the website may contain to contents external to it; nevertheless, it will remove those links that includes illicit content as soon as it becomes aware of it.
4. Intellectual and Industrial Property.
The User acknowledges that all the contents of the website and, specifically, all the information and materials, the structure, selection, arrangement and provision of its contents, programs and development of applications used in connection with them, are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights owned by the owner of the website or, where appropriate, by third parties.
In no case will access to them or their use by the User imply any type of renunciation, transmission or total or partial transfer of these rights, nor will it confer any right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of these contents without the previous and express authorization specifically granted to this effect by INTRAME or the third party owner of the concerned rights
INTRAME owns the elements that make up the graphic design of its website, the menus, navigation buttons, code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the website or, in other cases, has the corresponding authorization for the use of these elements.
All trademarks, trade names or logos shown on this page are the property of INTRAME and/or third party companies. It is forbidden to use or download them permanently, copy them or distribute them by any means without the mandatory consent of their owner.
In the case that any User or third party considers that any of the contents has been introduced to the website violating its rights of Intellectual or Industrial Property, it will have to send a notification to INTRAME identifying itself and the holder of the rights of intellectual or industrial property supposedly infringed, contributing title or accreditation of the representation of the mentioned rights.
5. Data Protection.
Any information that either party communicates or provides to the other or to which either party has access shall be considered confidential and may not be disclosed, shown, reproduced, copied, discussed with third parties, or used by either party for purposes other than those for which it was communicated.
7. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction.
These General Conditions shall be governed by the provisions of Spanish law. For any questions that may arise between the parties in relation to the interpretation and execution of this document, both parties expressly agree, renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Valladolid.